Brandy '' Despot's Crown '' is produced from selected fruits Serbian native varieties of plum. from them seeds are-
removed and brandy distillation is done on Serbian traditional way in a copper cauldron below which the lodge
Harmonious smell and taste, with a good combination of aromatic substances that are formed during the maturation in
QUEEN - THE SERBIAN QUINCE BRANDY
- One of the rarest and most aromatic natural brandies
- Distilled according to an old recipe. From Quince sort „Leskovcanka“ or populary called „Queen Of the Quince“
- Planted and picked on the plantage of Mihajlo Mika Curcic, village Vrbica on the slopes of the mountain mine between Topola and Kragujevac. sea level app. 600 ms
- It is waxed by bee wax to prevent evaporation
- Crop & production - 2003
- Strenght: 42*
- The Quince to be distilled given by Mihajlo Mika Curcic
- The idea and production initiated by Miroslav Teodorcevic
IF YOU FEEL LIKE A KING, TRY „THE QUEEN“
IF YOU FEEL LIKE A QUEEN, TRY „THE QUINCE BRANDY“ CHEERS!!!
ADDITIONAL DESCRIPTION OF THE FRUIT AND PRODUCTION
- Not treated with pesticides. Nor artificial fertilizers. there is no need for it because it is half-wild fruit
- Recipe developed and improved for the last ten years. It is inherited from our ancestors. we did not spoil it. We only improved it.
- This production is characteristic for northern Serbia (region Vojvodina) and the best quality of the fruit is in central Serbia (Sumadija)
- After many years of trials and market research, we achieved the ultimate quality this years and we decide to legalize
i.e. register it
- We are in process of providing the final papers for registration
- Our new plantages of the quince, local autohtone sort, should be started this year. the existing ones can be exploited in the following 5-6 years
- We pay big attention to keep the fruit as healthy raw material as possible
SPIRITS OF WILD PEAR
Maybe the single most superfine brandy in the world, which earned the title of duchess of fall-pear due to its noble taste and bearing. fall-pear is the name given to it by our elders back at the time... as in fallen pear, or jointly, a fall-pear. This duchess is not to be picked from the tree at moment of our choice, no, she knows when the best time to go off is, and than falls down.
- We gave her a number of affectionate names, fall-pear, touch
- pear, auburn-pear...
- Wild pear is lofty forest tree with wide trunk and oak-like bark, with deep roots and tiny fruit.
- It grows in woods and at elevated land, in forest areas, rising from the thick layers of humus.
- Its deep roots find their ways to subterranean watercourses, and snake through the rocks, bringing up to the fruit the minerals that are typically not found in fruit planted by man.
- We transform the nature`s gift into a fine brandy, and thus share with you in the best possible way what our people have been doing for hundreds of years.
- The harmony and sophisticated taste of wild pear brandy surpass any previous expertise or expectations we may have had. It is not overstatement to say that eight flavor zones are much too little for this opulent abundance and treasure trove of aroma that can only be created by mother nature.
- Pure, hale and hearty fruit tells us that man did not come near it with its destructive enterprises.
- Our people have from the dawn of times been scouring the forests crags to pick wild pears and, traditionally, people "distill it for own pleasure" and not for sale. if you are lucky enough, you may get it as a gift, but you can never find it
- This tree has genetic potential that need to be preserved and protected.
- Wild pear gives off very small quantities of brandy, but thus made product is the noblest produce of our nation. we have been preparing for a long time to prepare a grand and glorious entrance of this brandy to the home and foreign markets.
- Vintage of 2004/2005, brand intensity 39°, 0.5 l, 0.7 l, 0.75 l.
Not to be sold to persons under the age of 18. Copyright © 2022